synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Charith Wickramarachchi <>
Subject [GSoC]JMX view for Synapse Message Store
Date Sun, 04 Jul 2010 14:30:58 GMT

I'm in the phase of implementing the View API for the message store. I got
some code pointers from my mentor to get an Idea of how synapse has
implemented its views.
So while implementing it i thought of getting feed back from Synapse
developers so that it can be improved with that ideas.

following are the current public methods in the view.

getSize() :int  //give the current Message store size

resendAll() : void  //synapse will try to re-deliver all the Messages in the
Message store.

deleteAll(): void // delete all the Messages in Message store

getMessageIds() : List<String> //gives IDs of all messages stored in the

resend(String messageID) : void  //try to re-deliver the Message with given

delete(String messageID) : boolean  //delete the Message with given id

getEnvelope(String messageID) : SOAPEnvelope // get the SOAPEnvelope of the
given Message ID

Please give your feed back in this if there are any improvemnts or
modifications needed to done.

Charith Dhanushka Wickramarachchi

View raw message