synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Charith Wickramarachchi <charith.dhanus...@gmail.com>
Subject [GSoC]JMX view for Synapse Message Store
Date Sun, 04 Jul 2010 14:30:58 GMT
Hi,

I'm in the phase of implementing the View API for the message store. I got
some code pointers from my mentor to get an Idea of how synapse has
implemented its views.
So while implementing it i thought of getting feed back from Synapse
developers so that it can be improved with that ideas.

following are the current public methods in the view.

getSize() :int  //give the current Message store size

resendAll() : void  //synapse will try to re-deliver all the Messages in the
Message store.

deleteAll(): void // delete all the Messages in Message store

getMessageIds() : List<String> //gives IDs of all messages stored in the
MessageStore

resend(String messageID) : void  //try to re-deliver the Message with given
ID

delete(String messageID) : boolean  //delete the Message with given id

getEnvelope(String messageID) : SOAPEnvelope // get the SOAPEnvelope of the
given Message ID

Please give your feed back in this if there are any improvemnts or
modifications needed to done.

thanks,
/Charith

--