synapse-dev mailing list archives

From indika kumara <indika.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generating Names for Anon. Endpoints
Date Wed, 05 May 2010 08:32:18 GMT
I do not want to prove that I am correct… But as per my experience, a
meaningful name always helped me a lot to track the issue when things go
wrong and to check the correctness of the behavior when did some
modifications on endpoint codes.

At first time in early days in synapse, I really preferred using in-lined
unnamed endpoints.  However, when I was working in endpoint codes, when try
to find a solution for a user problem; a meaningful name really helped me a
lot. Based on those experiences, I always try to use names …

Thanks
Indika