synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Supun Kamburugamuva <supu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generating Names for Anon. Endpoints
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2010 15:32:00 GMT
Sorry I'm bit late to the conversation. I think the proper solution would be
to force the user to have a name for each and every endpoint. This is a best
practice in a production deployment. The name helps to understand
endpoint behavior. For example when an endpoint is suspended user cannot
identify it easily if it doesn't have a name. So it is good if we can
enforce this at the synapse level.

Thanks,
Supun...

supunk.blogspot.com