synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Ruwan Linton <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re-branching for Synapse-1.3
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2010 01:04:58 GMT
Folks,

Lately we have been doing fixes to the synapse trunk and some of those fixes
didn't make it to the branch, and there is no major difference on the
synapse-1.3 branch and the trunk. I propose that we branch off from trunk
again discarding the previous branch and do the release.

Also, extremely sorry for the inconveniences caused by dragging this
release, which was mainly caused by the dependent, rampart and Sandesha
releases. I will re-post a new release plan for the 1.3 release and lets be
done with it and move forward with the new features.

Thanks,
Ruwan

--
Ruwan Linton