synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Supun Kamburugamuva <supu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Binding nhttp transport to multiple network interfaces
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2009 21:14:24 GMT
Hi,

I've changed the code to have two endpoints. Still I couldn't test it
properly. I have two network interfaces in my machine. But still couldn't
connect them to two networks :). I tried using loop back interface and
wireless interface. But not sure this is a real network scenario to test.

Thanks,
Supun..