synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Supun Kamburugamuva <supu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Service chaining
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 05:45:05 GMT
Hi Indika,

Thanks for the feedback. Actually I thought about your suggested approach as
well. But if we want to do something complex, this approach can become
pretty hard to implement and maintain. Or it can be very difficult to
implement in some cases. But with my approach the Synapse configuration
become logical and easy.

Thanks,
Supun..

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 10:39 AM, indika kumara <indika.kuma@gmail.com>wrote:

> Spun we can do the service chaining with synapse . one resource is [1]
> which does the message chaining with a proxy service. You should be
> able to do same thing even with the main sequence (put response true
> property and call the new service endpoint within the out mediator).
>
> Could you please critically evaluate the existing approaches and your
> suggestions?
>
> And... +1 For keeping and retrieving non string properties.

Thanks