synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Supun Kamburugamuva <supu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Constant/reproducable order of elements in synapse.xml
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 04:45:49 GMT
Hi Eric,

I thought about this a bit further. Synapse runs on an object model. Not on
a XML configuration. As far as I understood this was the original goal. Also
it makes sense. The synapse configuration can be created using XML or may be
spring or may be pure programming. At the synapse object model layer I think
it is logical to use a hash map. If a particular serialization and building
wants to have an order it is the responsibility of the build and serialize
method writer to impose it.

Isn't there a way to impose this at the serialize and builder level?

Thanks,
Supun..

--
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc