synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Ruwan Linton <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Synapse build failure???
Date Sun, 11 Oct 2009 16:29:29 GMT
Oleg, the thing is I am also not seeing a test failure, but Hudson is
blaming us :-) I was trying to reproduce the error... ScriptMediatorTests
are failing to me because I am on JDK-1.6 but not nhttp transport.

Not sure why that is failing on Hudson? :-(, I don't think your changes
broke any test cases, since the failure on Hudson seems to be there even
before that commit.

Thanks,
Ruwan