synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Ruwan Linton <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deployer implementation for synapse
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2009 07:11:07 GMT
Yes Supun, the SynapseConfiguration edits are not synchronized for the
moment. We will any way need to make them synchronized with enabling the hot
update.

I am working on that. I prefer to implement with our own deployer
implementation, because it seems we do not have the flexibility that is
required with the axis2 deployer architecture.

Thanks,
Ruwan