synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Amila Suriarachchi <amilasuriarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Hierarchical directory based configuration as the default configuration
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 05:12:58 GMT
hi Ruwan,

Lets say I have a proxy service in the current synapse.xml like this.

<proxy name="PerfService">
    <target>
        <inSequence>

            <send>
                <endpoint name="dynamicLB">
                    <dynamicLoadbalance failover="false"

algorithm="org.apache.synapse.endpoints.algorithms.RoundRobin">
                        <membershipHandler

class="org.apache.synapse.core.axis2.Axis2LoadBalanceMembershipHandler">
                            <property name="applicationDomain"
value="apache.axis2.app.domain"/>
                        </membershipHandler>
                    </dynamicLoadbalance>
                </endpoint>
            </send>
            <drop/>
        </inSequence>
        <outSequence>
             <send/>
        </outSequence>
    </target>
</proxy>

How do I supposed to write this using the new directory based configuration?

thanks,
Amila.

Amila Suriarachchi
WSO2 Inc.