synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Rajika Kumarasiri <raj...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: DBreport mediator and tx mediator
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2009 09:24:25 GMT
On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 5:39 PM, Rajika Kumarasiri <rajika@wso2.com> wrote:
hi Asankha,
I just submitted a patch for this(SYNAPSE-574). I added a attribute for
DBReport mediator configuration which specify the use of DBReport mediator
in a distributed transaction.  I only added this to DBReport mediator since
only it'll be affect in a distributed transaction.

<dbreport useTransaction="true|false">
</dbreport>

-Rajika