synapse-dev mailing list archives

From indika kumara <indika.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Registering Synapse Observers at Startup
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2009 09:15:36 GMT
Hi Hiranya

If a user needs to add an Observer implementation, how he can specify
that? - There must be a configurable option. If you expect to allow a
configurable option as synapse.properties file, then using
SynapsePropertiesLoader at any location you want. Then, you can load
properties and creates Observers and add. This will be simple and will
not need any API changes.

Thanks
Indika