synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Ruwan Linton <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Endpoint address dynamic look up
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2009 09:31:37 GMT
Indika,

I see this as a good suggestion... so the routing information is kept in the
registry and the next endpoint is looked up from the registry. So that it is
going to be a set of equivalent EPR's in most of the part.

Extracting the endpoint address from the message is a special case to me and
I don't think we should support that by default. There is a two step process
which is explained in the first mail by Supun.

Thanks,
Ruwan