I assume you just need to change the WSDLEndpointFactory isn't it? If so I would test WSDL endpoints thoroughly and let this go to the 1.3 release.

Thanks,
Ruwan

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 2:54 PM, Asankha C. Perera <asankha@apache.org> wrote:
Hi Supun

In WSDL endpoints Synapse doesn't load the security policies and RM policies from the WSDL. At the moment we have to specify these policies separately, even if the policies are specified in the WSDL. It will be better if Synapse loads these policies from the WSDL itself. I would like to improve and contribute this to Synapse. Before going ahead I would really like to get all your ideas and concerns.
Sounds good, could you raise a JIRA for this too? BTW, I believe this would not require many changes across the codebase, but if it does, I would like everyone to collectively decide if it should go for 1.3 or could wait for later - depending on the changes and the complexity

cheers
asankha

--
Asankha C. Perera