synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Supun Kamburugamuva <supu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Specify an Element as the fault detail through the MakeFaultMediator
Date Mon, 25 May 2009 05:56:11 GMT
There are many ways of specifying details in the fault mediator. At the
moment we specify expresion as an attribute, and detail text as text of the
detail element. If we introduce the capability to include an element, we
have three types of values for detail element.
Expression
Text
Element

Since expression is specified as an attribute we don't have a problem
recognizing it.

But both Text and Element will be specified as a child of Detail. We can
distinguise this programmatically. But we have the option of introducing a
method for distinguising text and element syntactically. i.e. introducing an
optional attribute.

I would like to know what the community prefers.

Thanks,
Supun..

--
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc