synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Supun Kamburugamuva <supu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal to introduce a new attribute to WSDLEndpoint configuration
Date Sat, 09 May 2009 14:45:05 GMT
Hi all,
How about allowing the user to set a generic property recognizing the
operation, in the synapse configuration. User can use a xpath filter to find
the operation and set the property accordingly. If this property is set, we
can apply the corresponding operation level policy in the WSDL endpoint.

WDYT?

Thanks,
Supun..