synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Supun Kamburugamuva <supu...@gmail.com>
Subject Proposal to introduce a new attribute to WSDLEndpoint configuration
Date Tue, 05 May 2009 11:21:21 GMT
Hi all,

WSDL endpoint has port and service as configuration parameters. From this
information we can find the service, port and binding from the WSDL. But
this information is not enough to find the operation. Because of this we
cannot calculate the complete policy when operation level and message level
policies are specified. It'll be really useful to introduce a new optional
attribute to the WSDL endpoint configuration. i.e. operationName which
allows us to calculate the complete policy. If all of you agree I would like
to implement this and contribute this to Synapse.
I really appreciate your opinions and concerns regarding this.

Thanks,
Supun..

--
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc