synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Saliya Ekanayake <sal...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Error when retrieving mail from GMail
Date Fri, 22 May 2009 09:44:10 GMT
Hi Andreas,

I tried the suggested approach, yet was unsuccessful. In both plain
text and attached message case I am getting the exception,

ERROR AxisEngine The endpoint reference (EPR) for the Operation not
found is  and the WSA Action = null
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The endpoint reference (EPR) for the
Operation not found is  and the WSA Action = null
	at org.apache.axis2.engine.DispatchPhase.checkPostConditions(DispatchPhase.java:89)
	at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:334)
	at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke(AxisEngine.java:256)
	at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:165)
	at org.apache.axis2.transport.base.AbstractTransportListener.handleIncomingMessage(AbstractTransportListener.java:325)
	at org.apache.axis2.transport.mail.MailTransportListener.processMail(MailTransportListener.java:534)
	at org.apache.axis2.transport.mail.MailTransportListener.access$000(MailTransportListener.java:71)
	at org.apache.axis2.transport.mail.MailTransportListener$MailProcessor.run(MailTransportListener.java:350)
	at org.apache.axis2.transport.mail.MailTransportListener.processMail(MailTransportListener.java:314)
	at org.apache.axis2.transport.mail.MailTransportListener.checkMail(MailTransportListener.java:218)
	at org.apache.axis2.transport.mail.MailTransportListener.poll(MailTransportListener.java:99)
	at org.apache.axis2.transport.mail.MailTransportListener.poll(MailTransportListener.java:71)
	at org.apache.axis2.transport.base.AbstractPollingTransportListener$1$1.run(AbstractPollingTransportListener.java:99)
	at org.apache.axis2.transport.base.threads.NativeWorkerPool$1.run(NativeWorkerPool.java:58)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

I debugged into this and found that in the plain text case the
PlainTextBuilder builds an OMSourcedElement. The body based dispatcher
of Axis2 is thus unable to find the operation for the EPR.

Any help on this is highly appreciated.

Thanks
Saliya

On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 1:46 PM, Andreas Veithen
<andreas.veithen@gmail.com> wrote:
> Saliya,
>
> One problem is that sample 256 is no longer compatible with the way
> the mail transport works in the snapshot. More precisely, in previous
> versions, the mail transport tried to parse the message as XML and
> fell back to plain text in case of error, completely ignoring the
> content type of the message. That is why the sample indicates to "send
> a plain/text email". This behavior had several issues, in particular
> the mail transport didn't use the message builder abstraction.
>
> Recent versions of the mail transport use the content type of the
> message to select a message builder and then delegate parsing of the
> message to the builder (in the same way as other transports). I see
> two ways one could adapt sample 256:
>
> - Instead of sending the XML inside the body, send it as attachment.
> This is supported by the mail transport, but it is a bit tricky
> because the content type of the attachment will depend on the email
> client or operation system that is used.
>
> - Play with the transport.mail.ContentType property to override the
> content type of the message.
>
> Andreas
>
> On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 09:53, Saliya Ekanayake <saliya@wso2.com> wrote:
>> I am using the snapshot.
>>
>> thanks,
>> Saliya
>>
>> On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 1:13 PM, Andreas Veithen
>> <andreas.veithen@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Saliya,
>>>
>>> Can you please tell us the version of Synapse you are using?
>>>
>>> Andreas

The