synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Saliya Ekanayake <sal...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Error when retrieving mail from GMail
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 06:45:20 GMT
Hi,

I was able to get passed this by sending a plain text message from
GMail. It seems that when HTML formatted message is present, Synapse
cannot properly build the SOAP envelope.

At the same time I found that the error with configuration occurs when
you send a mail from the same account as the recipient (the
configuration simply checks for the "from" address and send the
reply). So in fact I think it's not an error.

Thanks,
Saliya