synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Saliya Ekanayake <sal...@wso2.com>
Subject Error when retrieving mail from GMail
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 04:52:36 GMT
Hi all,

I have encountered two issues with sample 256 - using mail transport with
Synapse.

1. The configuration is wrong as it simply sends the response back to the
same mail address. Then, Synapse will again send that response mail back to
the service thinking it is a request.

2. When retrieving mail from GMail I am getting a null pointer exception due
to null charset while parsing.

The first issue can be corrected by modifying the configuration. The second
one, however, was bit unclear to me even after a debug. Could someone please
help on this. To reproduce this simply run sample 256 as given.

Thanks,
Saliya