synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Kim Horn" <kim.h...@icsglobal.net>
Subject RE: Does CData work ?
Date Wed, 06 May 2009 06:32:40 GMT
Thanks; That's a great help. For historic reasons we use XFire here, and
so not so familiar with all Axis/Axiom work.
Soon we will have to re-investigate continuing to use XFire.. about the
same time as we move up to Java 1.6 !!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Andreas Veithen [mailto:andreas.veithen@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 6 May 2009 1:25 AM
To: dev@synapse.apache.org
Subject: Re: Does CData work ?

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 06:12, Kim Horn <kim.horn@icsglobal.net> wrote:
> Ok started trying to do this fix, and unclear on your instructions.
> 1) I cannot find the Axiom 1.2.9 trunk, must be somewhere I guess ?
> Hudson has no build.

Snapshots are available from here:

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/ws/commo
ns/axiom/

Alternatively, you can check it out from Subversion and build it:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/commons/trunk/modules/axiom/

> 2) Below you say " Simply upgrade Woodstox to 4.0.x" - but synapse has
> no Woodstock.jar files in lib ?

The JAR is called wstx-asl-x.x.x.jar. If I remember well, in version
4, this changed to wstx-core-asl-x.x.x.jar.

> 3) So is it Axiom, Stax or Woodstock to upgrade ?

Either Axiom or Woodstox. Upgrading both is not useful.

> So totally unclear on what has to be done ?
> Can the FAQ provide the downloads (or the URL) for this patch and
steps
> to implement it ?
>
> Kim

Jiras,
> in the near future. In the mean time, I will test if Axiom 1.2.9 works
> with our data in Synapse.
>
> Thanks
> Kim

&lt;ws1:claimData>&lt;![CDATA["{claimData}"]]>&lt;/ws1:claimData>

> embedded

> <ws1:claimData><![CDATA["{claimData}"]]>]]><![CDATA[</ws1:claimData>

<ws1:claimData>]]>&lt;![CDATA["{claimData}"]]><![CDATA[</ws1:claimData>