synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Ruwan Linton <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom mediator with the snapshot build
Date Sat, 04 Apr 2009 15:48:38 GMT
On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 9:00 PM, Asankha C. Perera <asankha@apache.org>wrote:

>  Ruwan / Eric
>
> AFAIK, axis2 doesn't support this sort of a aliasing.
>
> That may be true with Axis2, but since the NIO transport is still under our
> control, we should be able to switch this internally special casing this..
> If someone raises a JIRA and no developers have objections, I think this
> would be something good to do

Asankha,

I am not sure I am in favor of this change.... it is going to be sort of a
hard coded redirection, which cannot be eliminated if we do at the transport
layer.  Well, if you implement this in a way that it can be configured via a
parameter in the transport configuration I don't have any objection so that
we can get rid of this redirection by commenting out that parameter, and we
can map this to any other value if required as well.

Thanks,
Ruwan

--
Ruwan Linton