synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Hiranya Jayathilaka <hiranya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Synapse dependencies for 1.3
Date Sat, 04 Apr 2009 13:40:58 GMT
+1 to removing domain specific transports like FIX and AMQP from the
standard distribution along with their corresponding dependencies. However
as Eric pointed out we need to properly document how to add them later. We
already have some information in the samples setup guide. But I think we can
add a bit more information to it and most importantly we should publish it
in a way so that an interested user can easily locate it.

Thanks,
Hiranya