synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Kim Horn" <kim.h...@icsglobal.net>
Subject RE: Does CData work ?
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2009 04:12:14 GMT
Ok started trying to do this fix, and unclear on your instructions.
1) I cannot find the Axiom 1.2.9 trunk, must be somewhere I guess ?
Hudson has no build.
2) Below you say " Simply upgrade Woodstox to 4.0.x" - but synapse has
no Woodstock.jar files in lib ?
3) So is it Axiom, Stax or Woodstock to upgrade ?

So totally unclear on what has to be done ?
Can the FAQ provide the downloads (or the URL) for this patch and steps
to implement it ?

Kim

-----Original Message-----
From: Kim Horn [mailto:kim.horn@icsglobal.net]
Sent: Monday, 27 April 2009 1:13 PM
To: dev@synapse.apache.org
Subject: RE: Does CData work ?

Hello Andreas,

Thanks for that and your help.

As Axiom 1.2.9 won't be in Synapse 1.3, we have decided to wait till
Release 1.4, to begin re-evaluating Synapse again, for Production use.
Hopefully CDATA will be supported then and the other issues we have
raised, addressed and fixed in a stable release. We really can't keep up
with patching the trunk code all the time. Trying to work with all the
changes to 1.2 has been very hard. I will document our issues as Jiras,
in the near future. In the mean time, I will test if Axiom 1.2.9 works
with our data in Synapse.

Thanks
Kim