synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Kim Horn" <kim.h...@icsglobal.net>
Subject RE: Synapse sample 400: Splitting and aggregrating messages - Client times out when running the sample
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2009 22:27:50 GMT
No both Windows boxes. Can anyone else run this example on Windows ?

SIMPLE Question: can you specify where you suggest increasing the
timeout ?

Will all the samples be tested on Windows before releasing 1.3. We may
re-evaluate Synapse after
that release works.

Kim

-----Original Message-----
From: Asankha Perera [mailto:asankha.apache@gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Asankha C. Perera
Sent: Wednesday, 1 April 2009 1:02 PM
To: dev@synapse.apache.org
Subject: Re: Synapse sample 400: Splitting and aggregrating messages -
Client times out when running the sample

Hi Kim
> Tried increasing timeout and no luck, never gets to Synapse (with this
install). Just to doublecheck where did you suggest increasing this
value ?
> What file ?
>
> In a different machine (another install) it runs but never returns
from Axis Server. Same JVM; same Path etc...

> Seems this trunk is still too flaky on Windows ?

Do you mean that it runs on Linux but not on Windows? that cannot
usually be possible.. do you have any firewalls or other software that
may block the communication? You could try something like
tcpdump/wireshark to make sure things are ok ..
> Do you know if the SSL proxy is going to be fixed in 1.3; otherwise we
may need to evaluate another ESB;

No, it will not - it involves a significant effort that we cannot afford

right now

cheers
asankha

--