synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Hubert, Eric" <Eric.Hub...@foxmobile.com>
Subject RE: JMX and security improvements
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2009 14:02:20 GMT
Hi all,

> I went though this change before the weekend, and it looked ok - I was
> expecting feedback from Indika as this touches on the security / secret
> stuff brought in recently.. but lets not delay it anymore as this
> touches a few files, unless Ruwan / Andreas has any feedback not to
> commit.

Yeah, it would be fine if the code could be committed any time soon. Indika lately already
indicated that he will not be able to spend much time on Synapse in the near future, so I
did not expect an immediate answer from him, although this of cause would be very valuable.

Personally I would like to highlight that I feel responsible for my submissions. So if something
should break because I may have missed a test case, I will of cause help to fix the issue
quickly.

My next contribution basing on this one is already on the way. Actually the implementation
is done, but I need a few more hours for proper testing.

Regards,
   Eric