Thanks Asankha and Paul for the correction :-)

Ruwan

On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 9:21 PM, Paul Fremantle <pzfreo@gmail.com> wrote:
Indika

You can use this library - BSD is fine with Apache. However, I am
still not convinced by the idea of requiring command-line input from
the user at runtime. I can't imagine any production system that
requires an admin to be there to type passwords in when the system is
rebooted.

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle