synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem while Running the Synapse sample client
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2009 09:13:31 GMT
I did some dependency cleanup in upstream dependencies (Axis2 and
Rampart) and probably the TCP transport is no longer a transitive
dependency of Synapse. We need to decide if we want to bundle it with
Synapse (in which case it should be added as a dependency to the
distribution) or not (in which case we should comment it out in the
axis2.xml).

Andreas