synapse-dev mailing list archives

From kimhorn <kim.h...@icsglobal.net>
Subject Re: Synapse sample 400: Splitting and aggregrating messages - Client times out when running the sample
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 04:34:56 GMT

Release 1.2. works fine but then these Trunks don't. Yes; it gets to Synapse
but Axis2server never gets hit. Must be something different with this trunk,
one of scripts somewhere. I re-built everything again to check ... Thought
it might be a /soap/ not changed to /service/ somewhere... but can't see
whats different... Will look when I get some spare time.

Guess I was wondering if out of the box anyone else can get this sample to
work on latest trunk.

Thanks
Kim