synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Switch to the axis2 1.5 branch
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 13:01:57 GMT
An additional issue is that (as far as I know) there are no snapshots
or betas of Axis2 1.5 available from any Maven repository. This means
that anybody who wants to build Synapse will have to build Axis2 from
the 1.5 branch first. How to handle this?

Andreas

2009/2/19 Ruwan Linton <ruwan@apache.org>:
> Devs,
>
> I think now it is the time to switch to the axis2 1.5 branch, figure out any issues that
we are facing with that branch and try to resolve them on axis2 if there are any for getting
ready to the synapse 1.3 release.