synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Ruwan Linton <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Switch to the axis2 1.5 branch
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 16:34:01 GMT
One option is to branch off the synapse trunk, which adds a pain of
committing to both branch and trunk. Or we could get the axis2 artifacts
uploaded into maven repositories.... but the version of axis2 branch is
1.5-beta-2 we cannot publish these artifacts unless we are done with the
1.5-beta-2.

BTW: Thanks azeez for the patch I will apply this and commit the changes,
after resolving this particular issue that we are currently discussing.

Thanks,
Ruwan