synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Pasquale Campitiello" <pas.campitie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Link jUDDI 0.9rc4 to Synapse 1.2
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2008 23:23:26 GMT
Hi,

in order to create the endpoint, we looked at *sample 56* in
http://synapse.apache.org/Synapse_Samples.html.
We followed this link
http://www.descriptor.com/articles/web-services/juddi-p2.html to know how
publish WSDL with jUDDI console. Now we published some example WSDL, and we
have some information about them: business key, tModel key, ecc. We know
also that, running axis2server, at
http://localhost:9000/soap/SimpleStockQuoteService?wsdl there is the WSDL
for "SimpleStockQuoteService".
Starting from this information we roughly tried to modify *
synapse_sample_56.xml*, and we saved the following file in sample directory
like synapse_sample_500.xml:

<definitions xmlns="http://ws.apache.org/ns/synapse">
 <sequence name="main">
    <in>
      <send>
       <!--  get epr from the given wsdl
        -->
       <endpoint>
        <uddi tmodel="*uuid:EA9D6C10-C56F-11DD-ABCC-D8EB6125F14E*" />
       </endpoint>
      </send>
    </in>
    <out>
      <send />
    </out>
 </sequence>
</definitions>

We inserted the tModel key of the WSDL we published with jUDDI ("*
uuid:EA9D6C10-C56F-11DD-ABCC-D8EB6125F14E*").

Now, we:
-> deploy the SimpleStockQuoteService
-> start the sample Axis2 server.
-> start the Synapse configuration numbered 500 (synapse -sample 500)

and the server is "Ready for processing"! Now we don't understand if this is
correct or it is accidental!

We think that it is also correct to insert  *
http://localhost:9000/soap/SimpleStockQuoteService?wsdl*  in sample XML, but
we don't know how. We did many other XML attempts, but everytime we got some
exception.
We also searched in the UDDI2.0 specification but we didn't find any useful
information about endpoints, and WSDL. We are searching in the WSDL
specification.

Now the questions are:

*1)* How we can create correctly the endpoint? Is the Synapse sample 56
useful in this way?

*2)* Just to have the tModel key is sufficient to link to Synapse to the
service WSDL?
*
3)* Once we created the endpoint what we have to do precisely? And how about
the interface[s] to implement?

Thanks

Pasquale Campitiello

2008/12/7 Pasquale Campitiello <pas.campitiello@gmail.com>

> [...]
>
> 2008/12/4 Pasquale Campitiello <pas.campitiello@gmail.com>
>
> Ok. We published a generic service generic SimpleStockQuote with jUDDI.
>> This XML file summarize all the basic data of the service (tmodel, url
>> ecc):
>>
>> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="
>> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsd="
>> http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="
>> http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
>>  <soapenv:Body>
>>   <serviceDetail generic="2.0" operator="jUDDI.org"
>> xmlns="urn:uddi-org:api_v2">
>>    <businessService businessKey="23E5A350-C22A-11DD-A350-8D826382C57F"
>> serviceKey="471A6F80-C22B-11DD-AF80-A18B79866E43">
>>     <name>Stock Quote Service</name>
>>     <description>prova 1 dam</description>
>>     <bindingTemplates>
>>      <bindingTemplate bindingKey="472B1150-C22B-11DD-9150-87412D5B2DA6"
>> serviceKey="471A6F80-C22B-11DD-AF80-A18B79866E43">
>>       <accessPoint URLType="http">
>> http://localhost:9000/soap/SimpleStockQuoteService</accessPoint>
>>       <tModelInstanceDetails>
>>        <tModelInstanceInfo
>> tModelKey="uuid:BB4AF650-C22A-11DD-B650-F49EB0FF9773">
>>         <instanceDetails>
>>          <overviewDoc>
>>           <overviewURL>
>> http://localhost:9000/soap/SimpleStockQuoteService?wsdl</overviewURL>
>>          </overviewDoc>
>>         </instanceDetails>
>>        </tModelInstanceInfo>
>>       </tModelInstanceDetails>
>>      </bindingTemplate>
>>     </bindingTemplates>
>>    </businessService>
>>   </serviceDetail>
>>  </soapenv:Body>
>> </soapenv:Envelope>
>> --------------------------------
>>
>> in particular (we read on the web):
>>
>> The *accessPoint*, by convention, is the service's endpoint URL
>> This *tModelKey* ties the service and binding template to the tModel we
>> create earlier
>> Now, starting from there how can we write the correct endpoint?
>> Or, at least, what are the information we can use from this XML to create
>> later the UDDI endpoint?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Pasquale
>>

>> 2008/12/3 Pasquale Campitiello <pas.campitiello@gmail.com>
>>
>> Ok. We solved that problem.
>>>
>>> I reinstalled the *JDK 5.0 Update 10*. The problem was not in the
>>> CLASSPATH or the JAVA_HOME, but it was the JVM used by Apache Tomcat: I
>>> right clicked on the Monitor Tomcat icon --> Configure... --> tab Java
-->
>>> browse and set the JDK 5.0_10 JVM (in my case
>>> C:\Programmi\Java\jdk_jee_5u10\jdk\jre\bin\server\jvm.dll).
>>>
>>> I go on with the project. Now I have to recompile Synapse under *JDK 5.0
>>> Update 10*.
>>>
>>> Pasquale
>>>

>>> 2008/12/1 Paul Fremantle <pzfreo@gmail.com>
>>>
>>> I'm hoping someone on jUDDI will respond, because I have to admit I don't

Bootstrap

IDEA?

IDEA, I add
normal logs