synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Pasquale Campitiello" <pas.campitie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Link jUDDI 0.9rc4 to Synapse 1.2
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 22:43:05 GMT
Ok. We solved that problem.

I reinstalled the *JDK 5.0 Update 10*. The problem was not in the CLASSPATH
or the JAVA_HOME, but it was the JVM used by Apache Tomcat: I right clicked
on the Monitor Tomcat icon --> Configure... --> tab Java --> browse and set
the JDK 5.0_10 JVM (in my case
C:\Programmi\Java\jdk_jee_5u10\jdk\jre\bin\server\jvm.dll).

I go on with the project. Now I have to recompile Synapse under *JDK 5.0
Update 10*.

Pasquale