synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Ruwan Linton" <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Replacing sun.misc.Service
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 11:19:51 GMT
+1 for the proposal

and the OSGi Services and the Service listeners will make it very easy to
pick the mediators using OSGi.

So if we can make an OSGi based mediator finder then we can easily declare
the MediatorFactory as an OSGi service interface (no code changes required
for this), and register the factory implementations as OSGi services. So
that this implementation is going to be just a service listener.

Thanks,
Ruwan