synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Andreas Veithen" <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: transports cannot be built..
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2008 21:36:53 GMT
On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 13:45, Asankha <asankha@apache.org> wrote:
> Ok.. we've got Synapse building on Hudson now, running every 6 hours, or on
> detection of  a change in the codebase:
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Synapse%20-%20Trunk/

Cool!

There is an interesting random failure in the HTTP NIO test cases:

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No increase in bytes sent

This would mean that the transport sender in some cases doesn't update
the metrics correctly. Any idea?

> Hadoop-Admin and Hama-Admin have been running over 3 days, and the Hudson
> server had to be rebooted, and hence the delay.. Since I do not know of a
> Axis2 and Commons automated build system on Apache, I think we should just
> let the latest snapshots be pulled from maven.. except for the transports,
> due to the close association..

Makes sense, except that if a change in Axis2 breaks something in
Synapse, you could more easily locate the problem if Axis2 is also
built by Hudson.

Andreas