synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiranya Jayathilaka" <hiranya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem Running Sample 57 (Dynamic Load Balance)
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2008 04:08:53 GMT
Hi Folks,

While trying out different load balance samples on the latest synapse build
I encountered an issue with sample 54 (session affinity load balancing
scenario).  According to the documentation all the requests with a specific
session ID should be always directed to the same Axis2 instance. But this is
the kind of output I get.

loadbalancefailover:
     [java] Request: 1 with Session ID: 2 ---- Response : with    Response
from server: Node3