synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Committing patch contributed for MIME message parser and serializer based on Apache mime4j [WSCOMMONS-387]
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2008 09:24:45 GMT
Hi Dims

I am not clear on this.. what you are suggesting is to just move the new
code to another maven module only? or to make it available as an option
to someone who wants to use it? If the new implementation has drawbacks
I understand, but if its better, why not just switch? or are we looking
for more performance test results to decide on this?

asankha

--
Asankha C. Perera
http://adroitlogic.org