synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Enhancements to the JMS transport
Date Sat, 15 Nov 2008 07:06:33 GMT
Hi Andreas

The cause of TransportDisposedIOExceptions is reduced very much now, and
I think the remaining are possibly due to [1], which seems fixed with
the next version of AMQ (5.1.2). This seems to give trouble for Mule
[2], Fuse [3] etc too, and I think we can ignore it

You can review the patch now..

asankha

[1] https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-1720
[2] http://mule.mulesource.org/jira/browse/MULE-2696