synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: A brief introduction to the transport testkit..
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2008 17:13:41 GMT
Andreas

Can you decrypt the following error for now:

Running org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.JMSTransportTest
[AppClassLoader@298e3e60] weaveinfo Join point 'method-call(void
javax.jms.MessageProducer.send(javax.jms.Message))' in Type
'org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.JMSClient' (JMSClient.java:72) advised
by before advice from 'org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.LogAspect'
(LogAspect.java)
[AppClassLoader@298e3e60] weaveinfo Join point 'method-call(void
org.apache.axis2.transport.MessageFormatter.writeTo(org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext,

org.apache.axiom.om.OMOutputFormat, java.io.OutputStream, boolean))' in
Type 'org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.JMSSender' (JMSSender.java:341)
advised by around advice from
'org.apache.axis2.transport.testkit.axis2.LogAspect' (LogAspect.java)
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 15.912
sec <<< FAILURE!

I cant find what has actually failed :-) ..

asankha

--
Asankha C. Perera
http://adroitlogic.org