synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to detect when a web service is inactive
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2008 15:11:18 GMT
Hi Andrea
> I see in this site (http://builder.wso2.org) a lot of nightly build of
> Synapse, but I couldn't download any of them. Where do I find an usable
> version?

We just got the Hudson to build our code [1], but it does not [yet]
build the binaries.. I will make the necessary changes to make that
happen before the end of this week.. meanwhile, if you want to build it
yourself, you just need to checkout the code from SVN, and use "mvn
clean install" first and then "mvn assembly:assembly -Drelease
-Dmaven.test.skip". You will need Maven 2.0.6 or 2.0.8 and JDK 1.5.x
setup and the rest should just happen..

asankha

[1] http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Synapse%20-%20Trunk/

--