synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Supun Kamburugamuva" <supu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to debug Synapse
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2008 09:21:34 GMT
Hi Senaka,

Please have a look at the SynapseServer.java file. You can run that from the
IDE. That file contains a description about the command line arguments it
accepts. You can specify the sample synapse configuration file as a command
line argument and synapse will run the specified sample.

These are the command line arguments that I have used.

E:\\synapse\\target\\synapse-SNAPSHOT\\repository\\
E:\\synapse\\target\\synapse-SNAPSHOT\\repository\conf\\axis2.xml
E:\\synapse\\target\\synapse-SNAPSHOT\\
E:\\synapse\\target\\synapse-SNAPSHOT\\repository\\conf\\sample\synapse_sample_2.xml

Regards,
Supun.