synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Ruwan Linton" <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Time for a release??
Date Sat, 18 Oct 2008 02:34:22 GMT
BTW: is there any possibility of getting an axis2 release for this synapse
release? My personal understanding is that, we will not be able to get an
axis2 release to go with the synapse release. In which case can we back to
the axis2-1.4.1 release for the synapse release?

Also, we will need new transport release as well....? Can that be depend on
the axis2-1.4.1 as well?

So what would be the time line for the release?

Thanks,
Ruwan