synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: UDP
Date Sun, 05 Oct 2008 19:40:11 GMT
Andreas Veithen wrote:
> Second, if I remember well, the decision was to say that transports
> that are relevant only to Synapse should remain there. This is a
> somewhat vague definition and AFAIK the list of the transports to be
> moved has never been clearly defined and I don't have the slightest
> idea why the list of transport that have been moved up to now is
> limited to mail and JMS.
See my mail : http://markmail.org/message/giqnd6u4jrxxmkm4

I think this is the process by which we will decide on a case by case
basis which transports belong where.. so you can move tcp/udp into
ws-commons since they could be used with just Axis2 as well.

I also remember discussing about the possible use of the Axis2 EJB/CORBA
transports by Synapse.. so we need some volunteers to move that to
ws-commons from Axis2, and also check its compatibility with Synapse
like Axis2 folks are trying out our original mail transport etc now..

asankha