synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r694732 - in /synapse/trunk/java/modules: core/src/main/java/org/apache/synapse/util/ transports/src/main/java/org/apache/synapse/transport/mail/
Date Sat, 13 Sep 2008 06:39:05 GMT
Andreas
> 1) The change to MessageHelper seems to be related SYNAPSE-309. This
> should have been fixed in AXIOM. In which case is there an exception?
Sorry I did this off the 1.2 codebase, and thus missed the change in the
latest Axiom snapshot
> 2) Why do we need an action "LEAVE" for a polling transport?
To not delete or move after processing or failure. For example, if
something goes wrong during processing one may want to leave that mail
intact on the inbox
> 3) We already had support for multipart/mixed. It had some serious
> problems, but now all the unit tests for multipart/mixed that worked
> before no longer work. This is a big regression. Worse, this
> regression breaks the interoperability between MailTransportSender and
> MailTransportListener when transport.mail.Format is set to Multipart
> (I will commit unit tests for this). This needs to be corrected or
> reverted ASAP since now the build fails because of test failures.
I reverted my last commit locally, and reran with the latest tests, but
they still fail..

Tests in error:

0025:test=AsyncXML,data=UTF8,messageType=SOAP12,server=greenmail,client=javamail,layout=multipart,endpoint=axis(org.apache.synapse.transport.testkit.tests.async.XMLAsyncMessageTestCase)

0032:test=EchoXML,data=UTF8,messageType=POX,server=greenmail,client=javamail,layout=flat,endpoint=axis(org.apache.synapse.transport.testkit.tests.echo.XMLRequestResponseMessageTestCase)

0034:test=AsyncTextPlain,data=ASCII,client=java.net,endpoint=axis(org.apache.synapse.transport.testkit.tests.async.TextPlainTestCase)

0035:test=AsyncTextPlain,data=UTF8,client=java.net,endpoint=axis(org.apache.synapse.transport.testkit.tests.async.TextPlainTestCase)

0036:test=AsyncTextPlain,data=Latin1,client=java.net,endpoint=axis(org.apache.synapse.transport.testkit.tests.async.TextPlainTestCase)

0043:test=AsyncBinary,client=java.net,endpoint=axis(org.apache.synapse.transport.testkit.tests.async.BinaryTestCase)

0046:test=REST,client=java.net,endpoint=axis(org.apache.synapse.transport.testkit.tests.async.RESTTestCase)

I need to look a bit into the email tests to figure out what went
wrong.. Have you seen this (log attached)? Anyway, I will update the
code to be better compliant with the latest trunk changes next week.

asankha

--
Asankha C. Perera

WSO2 - http://wso2.org