synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Synapse 1.2 not building?
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2008 16:42:09 GMT
Jason
> Aha.  I'm missing an important line from that first error message:
>
> Downloading:
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/qpid/qpid/1.0-incubating-M3-615355/qpid-1.0-incubating-M3-615355.pom
> That URL is missing, on both the Maven repositories and the wso2
> repositories.
We should never depend on a non-release artifact again in the future,
even at an experimental level :-) .. However, it beats me to understand
how the file went missing from the M2 repos, since at least myself,
Ruwan and Evanthika all built the distribution before the release with
fresh (i.e. empty) maven repos different from our development machines..

Anyway, I have asked for the missing file to be restored and it should
be on the WSO2 repo shortly

asankha
--
Asankha C. Perera