synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Ruwan Linton" <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Renaming Synapse artifact jar files
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 00:35:36 GMT
Asankha/Saminda,

I just wanted the OSGi bundles to be in its standard way and it is possible
to understand the artifact names that are already there, but if we go with
that structure then the bundle names are going to be
synapse-core_SNAPSHOT.jar and so on which is not the standard of OSGi.

I will try to create two artifacts one as the OSGi bundle and the other as a
pure jar file.

Thanks,
Ruwan

--