synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Saliya Ekanayake <sal...@wso2.com>
Subject Setting the Required Function in Inlined Scripts
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2008 08:25:44 GMT
Hi all,

I am bit new to the script mediator. The synapse configuration language
mentions that we can define the which function to be executed in the
script if the script already exists (i.e. referred by a key). The script
can also be inlined according to the document, but in this case it
doesn't mention how can we specify which function to be executed. If the
script doesn't contain any functions then executing the inlined script
makes sense, but if there are functions and the script is inlined then
executing the script means to execute anything outside the functions
isn't it? This is the same behavior in Rhino [1] when you try to execute
a JavaScript containing functions.

If my argument is wrong please correct me and let me know how to specify
the function to be executed when the script is inlined.

Thanks in advance,
Saliya