synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Asanka Abeysinghe <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: FIX Message Structure maintain inside synapse
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2008 18:16:43 GMT
Hiranya Jayathilaka wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is the same structure used by QFJ when converting FIX messages
> into XML using ToXML() method.  So we simply used the same structure.
> See my comments inline.

got it  ,but we are not using message.toXML() and
message.InitializeXML() to marshal and un-marshal FIX/XML messages ?
I have not used QFJ XML functions before, there is toXML(DD) function
that takes the Data dictionary,  that we should  invoke and see the
output, because DD knows the tag names and datatypes, so might produce a
deferent output.
Most interesting thing is FIXML use a deferent structure than the
message.toXML provides.
Asanka A.