synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthias Ramp" <MatthiasR...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: creating a Synapse GBean
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 19:39:40 GMT
Asankha,

Geronimo Bean are quite similar to MBeans which can be managed with JMX. Specific methods
of a GBean can be launched from the Geronimo web interface.
I created a GBean out of SynapseServer class by implementing GBeanLifecycle and the adding
the required methods (doStart(), doStop(), doFail()). I was able to deploy the synapse-core.jar
in Geronimo, but I believe that's quite useless without any of the jars from synapse.war,
isn't it? I won't be able to launch Synapse with only having the Synapse Core?

While I deployed the synapse.war (which includes my SynapseServer-GBean), I received Exceptions
when accessing any of my created methods of SynapseServer (e.g. doStart()). The web.xml says
"currently only supports the extracted WAR deployment model". As far as I know, I can't deploy
an extracted WAR within Geronimo.
Any ideas?

Matthias

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
Psssst! Schon das coole Video vom GMX MultiMessenger gesehen?
Der Eine für Alle: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/messenger03