synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthias Ramp" <MatthiasR...@gmx.de>
Subject creating a Synapse GBean
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2008 18:21:47 GMT
Hi all,

I'm working on a project to evaluate if it is possible to integrate Synapse into Apache Geronimo
as a GBean. But I'm running into a couple of problems, and I wanted to know if anybody could
help me out?!

Here is what I did so far:
I created a Gbean of the synapse-core.jar and I was able to deploy it in Geronimo.
In order to execute it's main, I would need to know which args are passed to the main() of
synapse-core... How can I find out which arguments are passed to main() when executing the
synapse.bat/.sh?

Furthermore, I believe I will need to create Gbeans from synapse-extensions, synapse-samples
and synapse-transport.
Or: perhaps, I'll have to add my Synapse-Core Gbean to the synapse.war and deploy the war
in Geronimo...

Would be great if anybody could give me a hint.
Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Matthias Ramp